New Form Of Emma

The hybrid bicycle is one that utilises the manoeuvrability of a mountain bike frame, comfort of the flat handlebar , but the speed and agility of slick road tires to equal as an formula for the best urban/rugged interchangeable bike. Additional details include the use of mountain bike gearing and 700C wheels.  

Will be getting a Hasa MTB from my dad. The frame is aluminium and parts seem to be pretty good. The only Hasa branded thing I may keep on this bike is the frame ,cuz originally I have come not to like some brands because of the number of no-name and plastic components they have. Well this bike seems contrary to what I would have thought of the Hasa. Welding seems excellent. Will be converting the MTB into a Hybrid .  

Originally , I had wanted a folding bike. The convenience and the void of possibilities that awaited me was endless, and it tempted me to a region in my heart which i specially made space for to accomodate this wonderful machine. Sadly , changes occur and it has seemed that my father will nto be getting the bike for me anymore. As I have spent my savings already , I cannot contribute much to the financial cost of the bike. With some persuasion , I decided to take his Hasa. Well, like a father to son passsing of items. Now, new possibilities may envelop... and I shall chance upon this new state, and with a little tinkering of mindset , I shall have a fun holiday season.
Cant wait for the speed that awaits me. Oh btw , the new steed is called Emma. My previous was Peter. So you can sorta guess how I am inspired to make names.

No comments:

Post a Comment